- Fully Automated ATE + Btt Single Step Module Tester with speeds up to 2.133MT/s
- Test During Burn-In (TDBI) High Temperature Chamber Available
- Capable of handling all DDR3 and DDR4 DIMM configurations
- Great for high volume production or engineering lab use
High performance, Highly automated DDR3/DDR4 Module tester
- Available in configurations up to 32 DIMMs in parallel
- Support for all DIMM configurations (registered, unbuffered, SoDIMM, miniDIMM)
- Full Btt support
- True double data rate tests, No pattern generator interleaving, No special “Mux” modes required to achieve high data rates
- Low voltage support
- Very small footprint
- No special air, power, or cooling requirements
Contact, Leakage, IDD, SPD, Btt, and PPG testing
Full suite of test patterns provided
New uC to drive the tester – higher performance and more capabilities
Windows 7 support
- tRC, tRCD, tRASmin, tRASmax, tRP, tRRD, tWTR, tRTW, tRFC, tAL, tCWL, tRTP
- 16 Rows + 15 Columns + 4 Bank Selects
Automated DDR3/DDR4 read/write leveling
Features Standard in All KTI Products
- Failure/Design Analysis Tools including Shmoo and Burn-in
- Simple drag and drop test flow creation
- Full test flow control including looping, binning, etc.
- Fully programmable pattern generator – we provide you many industry standard patterns, but you can write your own too!
- Enhanced SPD programming tool including Address Tests, Write Protect tests and activation, date/time/serial number stamps, DDR3/DDR4 Temperature testing, etc.
- Enhanced software customization available – data logging and analysis, tester flow control, bar code scanning, etc.
Programmable Pattern Generator (PPG)
- For custom test patterns
- Ease of use
- Many standard patterns included
Many standard test patterns available
- March, X, Y, G, LR, LRD, IFA 13 and many more
- IDD tests – all including IDD6
Easy to swap load boards to switch between module types
Simple setup: One standard PC (provided), USB cable from PC to tester, and simple PC power cable to power the tester
Easy to use, modern, Windows User Interface
Specialized CPU for memory testing
- Custom test programs are written
- Converted to binary programs
- Downloaded to the tester for execution
PPG fully integrated into Tiger Claw
- GUI front end
- High-speed assembler
- Color coded source editor
- Write the patterns your customers require!
** KingTiger Technology, Inc. (KTI) reserves the right to change specifications, product descriptions, product quality, pricing, model applications and/or the information on this Web Site at any time without prior written or oral notice and without further obligation. Because some of this information may be updated at any time but not incorporated into the Web Site until later, please check with the KTI representatives for complete details.