WARRANTY on Tester:
All new purchases of KingTiger testers come with one year warranty on parts and labor. This warranty is limited to tester repair or replacement, at KingTiger’s option. If the returned product is found to be abused, mishandled or altered, the warranty will be void and the shipment will be subject to an out-of-warranty repair charge. Any discrepancy, including the damage during shipping or a wrong product being shipped, should be reported to the RMA department within three days upon receipt.
REQUESTING FOR RMA:
1) Contact our technical support with online support form, or email to
2) In case the product will need to be repaired or replaced, KTI will issue a RMA number, and provides a RMA form to the customer.
Please do not return product(s) without a RMA number, to avoid unnecessary shipping costs and delay of processing.
3) Customer needs to verify all information on the RMA form is correct and/or fill in any missing information in the required sections marked with *.
4) Customer must provide a proof of purchase upon request by KTI.
5) Customer needs to sign the RMA form and fax it to 905-513-6060 or e-mail a scanned copy to
6) This RMA form is valid only for 30 days according to the date specified on the RMA form.
REPAIR & SERVICE CHARGE:
Customer will be charged for testing and repackaging if the returned item is found to be free of defects. Customer is highly recommended to fully test the item before returning for the RMA.
RMA SHIPMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Include a copy of the completed RMA form in the package.
2) Mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package and all shipping documents.
3) Specify on all shipping documents (i.e. Customs Invoice, Bill of Lading) that the unit is being shipped for “RMA Return with its Country of origin in Canada”.
4) For KingTiger multi-site tester system, ship Test Card Combo(s) separately from the chassis.
5) For shipping more than one Test Card Combo, each Test Card Combo must be packed individually.
Note: Damage or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Returned products must be securely packaged.
The RMA unit must be shipped to KTI freight prepaid
KingTiger Technology (Canada) Inc.
498 Markland Street, Unit 2